Would you like to learn how to build stronger teams at your church or ministry?
If so, you might like to know about four Teams That Thrive Workshops this August. These half-day, low-cost ($30 per person includes book + lunch) workshops are perfect for a church and ministry leaders who lead teams of all kinds. The workshop is based on Warren Bird’s and my new book Teams That Thrive: Five Disciplines of Collaborative Church Leadership. In these workshops, Warren and I will help leaders:
- Clarify and Sharpen Their Team’s Purpose
- Figure Out What’s Hampering Optimal Team Health and Effectiveness
- Identify Ways to Select Excellent Team Members and Train Them Well
- Establish Ground Rules that Enable Teams to Succeed
- Facilitate Team Meetings More Effectively
1. Southern California – Thursday, August 13 at Ev Free Fullerton, CA (information and registration)
2. Delaware — Monday, August 24 at The Journey Church in Newark, DE (information and registration)
3. New Jersey — Tuesday, August 25 at Liquid Church in Morristown, NJ (details forthcoming – send me a note and I’ll send them to you).
4. New York — Wednesday, August 26 at Grace Fellowship in Albany, NY (information and registration).
Registration for each event is only $30 and includes a copy of the book and lunch. Bring just one or two or your entire staff. Act fast, as spaces are limited.
*If you’d like to host another Teams That Thrive Workshop at your church, send me a note and let’s start a conversation!