Happy New Year!
As you prepare for another year, I wanted to make sure you didn’t miss my top posts from the past year.
If you’ve been reading for awhile, I encourage you to peruse these posts to remind yourself of something that piqued your interest the first time, and then commit to doing something about what you’ve read.
If you’re new here, check out some other content that just might help you Think Deeply, Act Wisely, and Work Better Together.
Here are my Top Ten Posts in 2012:
- BURST: Bursting the Bubbles of 5 Teamwork Myths – If you’ve not yet gotten my ebook for free, simply sign-up to get email updates and you’ll get it right away.
- Church Leadership Team Assessment – In case you missed the assessment the first time, we’re offering it again in January. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. And get the free report of what we’ve learned so far.
- Trust is Overrated
- Quit Trying to Empower People
- Why Teams and Small Groups Fail
- How To Identify Great (Team) Leaders
- 13 Steps for Strategic Planning
- Leadership: much more than just influence!
- 6 Steps to Clarify Your Team’s Purpose
- 4 Simple Strategies To Capture Meeting Notes
As you read these, if you think someone you know would benefit from my articles, would you kindly let them know about this site by forwarding this email, tweeting about this post, or sharing on Facebook? Easy options to do so are included right to the left of this post in your browser!
Thanks a ton, and I wish you a fantastic 2013!